Saturday, February 21, 2009

This one is for you...

Mama Comstock!
:]

We're at the Comstock residence and since we're bummin the internet on the laptop off them, I thought, in honor of Mama Comstock (Because she checks it everyday :] ) I would finally update this thing.

It's been pretty crazy at times at our little casa.
Steven's been working a lot, too much if you ask me. :[
Landon is getting huge! He's definitely three times his size already.
And it's funny, when I'm holding him, he seems huge, it makes me want to cry because he was so tiny just a few days ago, but when Steven holds him, he still looks soooo small, and it makes me feel a little better.
And, drumroll please...
Landon is now one month old!
It feels like only yesterday we were bringing him home.
And now he is one month and one week to be exact.
And another drumroll pretty please, the little angel face is smiling!
:] By far the cutest and stweetest thing I've ever seen in my entire life.
It still brings tears to my eyes. And I spend endless hours everyday trying to get him to smile.

I would spend all day writing about his smiles, but my hands would get tired! haha

So on to other news,
Next monday, March 2nd...I go back to work. :/
Six weeks already. Time has definitely flown by.
I'm not looking forward to it, but at the same time, I kind of am.
I'm ready to get out of the house for a few hours a day, but I am so dreading leaving my baby boy behind.
I haven't been away from him for longer than an hour since he was born, unless you count the hours that I'm sleeping. haha Dumb joke.
But yes, I'm going to be a part time working mama.
At least when I work (6am..yuck) Steven will be home.
So I feel better knowing my little guy is home with daddy and not a stranger.

Right now he's sleeping on the couch, and I still find myself trailing off and watching him sleep.
Never thought I'd feel a love like this. Its amazing, and I can't wait to have more and feel this all over again.
I've always said that I only wanted two kids, but after having this little angel baby bless my life, I'm starting to rethink that. :]
A few more wouldn't be so bad, I suppose.




Hi mom!
:]


♥Bri

No comments:

Post a Comment