Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Catching up

Wow, it's been a while!
We've been without internet for a few days, so I haven't had a chance to update. And I've been itchin too!

So everything is going well with our little angel.
He's still the perfect baby!

We greatly enjoyed our week off with daddy!
Although, is definintely went by waaaay too fast!
He has a day off tomorrow and mommy and daddy are going on a date
:]
I'm very excited.

Gosh, it's been so long I can't even really remember all that has gone on..

We went to Alexander's First birthday party!
He's getting so big! :[ I remember the first time I met him, and he was about Landon's size.
I'm so not looking forward to him getting big!

Wow, I'll have to get ahold of my brain and come back and update. I'm seriously at a loss for words right now haha

And Landon is waking up to eat anyway.

So I'll be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment