Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Check up

So yesterday the little guy had a doctor's appointment for his 2 week check up.
Two weeks!!! My goodness..can you believe it? Already two weeks old.
It feels like just yesterday we came home from the hospital!
Anyway, he's doing very very well.
He weighs 7 pounds 15 ounces.
And he is 23 inches.
:]
He's a growin boy!!

He's already getting so big!

Tonight is Daddy's last night of work for five days!
:]
I'm so excited we have almost a whole week together.
We need the time together, it's so hard to be away from each other for so long.
Daddy and Landon need some time alone together too.
So I'm going to make my hair appointment, which is needed too, and Daddy and Landon are going to spend a few hours together.
Steven's been telling me how he can't wait until I go back to work and he has a few hours alone with Landon everyday, so he can see what I get to do everyday.
I know it sounds bad, that he can't wait until I go back to work.
But I know where he comes from. It's hard for him not to be with his son all day.
I want him to have the alone time too.
I can't wait until he gets home!!!
:]

1 comment:

  1. Hi peeps!!! I miss Landon...my arms ache for him just like they ache for my own kids when I'm not holding them. By the way, Steven asked how to follow a blog...I think you figured it out because you are one of my blog's followers! I'm coming to mom's tomorrow (thursday). Will I see you??

    ReplyDelete