Saturday, January 24, 2009

Birthday


Today is my birthday!!
:]
Understandably it was overshadowed by Little Lando's birthday haha
Which duh...why wouldn't it be?!
But anyway, yes, I am 19 today!
One step closer to 21 people! haha

I got my gifties from my mama earlier in the week because I wouldn't be able to see her today. :[
But she got me all kinds of nifty gifties, and I loved them all.
My shampoo and conditioner is amazing..smells like coconut. My favie scent! :}
And she got me these candle holders that I've been looking for forever and some yummy apple cinnamin scented candles to put in them.
I love my mommy! She always gets the best gifts for me. She knows me so well.

Last night we went over to mama and papa Comstock's house-a-roo for the best chili and cornbread dinner, and the best cheesecake for dessert (Homemade I might add).
I got to pick dinner because it was my birthday dinner, which on any other occasion I would've thrown a fit having to pick. I have issues with picking things :] I much prefer Steven to pick something for us. But, I had a craving for that chili so it was very easy for me to pick.

Nathan drew me adorable pictures.
One was of a Gingerbread man.
Another was of a Gingerbread man, but it was cut out.
And the Last was of him playing with his pixo's.
That kid kills me. He is just too cute, and so thoughtful for a 5 year old.
He just loves to give, he's going to be an amazing man when he grows up!
Mom and Dad taught him well, as with all of the other kids as well. :]
Oh, and I got a huge bag of Starburst from him too!
Thanks Nathan!!!!

Brendan got me my favorite candy ever.
Ferrer Roche.. It may be my favorite candy, but I have NO idea how to spell it.

And Mom got me a gift card to my favorite salon Renaissance. :]
She wanted to buy me something that could only be used on me, because she knows me all to well, and if had been a gift card to anywhere else, it most definitely would not be spent on me.
I would much rather use it to get Landon something or Steven something.
So thank you very very much!
I really needed a nice hair cut, and I never would've spent the money on myself to do it.
I really appreciate it.



And this morning, we had breakfast at my parents house.
We were late.. :[
But breakfast was very very good.
And it was so nice seeing my family again.
My parents got Landon the cutest onsie, beanie, and booties. They have the Sharks team logo on them.. They're too big now, but I can't wait for him to wear them.
They got me a gift card to Bath and Body Works.
Which I'm very excited for.
I've been wanting to get this perfume that is Japanese Cherry Blossom.
Favorite flower...amazing scent.
But again, I wouldn't have spent the money on myself otherwise.

Steven's out of the shower now, and we have some time before he has to get ready for work, so I'm gonna go cuddle with him and my little angel baby in bed before I have to oh so sadly say goodbye to my love.
:[
I hate when he leaves for work.
I hate when he leaves anytime.








No comments:

Post a Comment