Monday, January 26, 2009

:[

This is the worst part of my day..
Steven just left for work..

And as it is now routine, I've already begun looking for things to keep myself busy.
We spent the whole afternoon snuggled up together on our new recliner, and let me tell you, letting him leave after being like that all day is even harder than usual.
I was telling him how I wished we could make a robot clone of him, so it could go to work and he could stay home!
I think it's a pretty good idea, and I may even start planning to make it come true haha.

The only good thing about him being gone at work is that I have some time to myself to plan our anniversary/valentine day dinner night.
I'm not exactly sure what to make for dinner yet, I want it to be something really nice.
And I can't really go into detail, because Steven reads this. :]
But our night, I will make sure of it, will be a very romantic and loving night.
I want to show him that we can still be romantic and have a nice evening with a newborn...because Landon is so very hard to take care of haha

So now is the time to begin looking through my awesome cook books that I got for Christmas for good recipes.

Little Lando is knocked out on the couch.
I love that he sleeps so well, it gives me lots of time to get things done.
I can actually take a nice long shower, which a lot of new moms have told me that the first year they never had a shower longer than 15 minutes.
I can straighten my hair, and cook and basically do everything I was able to do before we had him.
The only thing I can't do, is just leave the house on a whim. That does have to be planned a little.
But he is so worth it.

I'm really excited for our anniversary.
It'll be one year.
Hard to believe.
We've been through so much together, and have had so many firsts together.
It doesn't even feel like it's been a full year..It feels like just last week we were going on our first date to Monterey.
I am so happy to be spending the rest of my life with such a wonderful and caring man. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment