Thursday, January 22, 2009

Rainy Days

Today's weather wasn't great. :[
I was looking forward to some nice weather on Steven's days off, so we could go to the park or something... But I guess things just didn't work out that way.
Which I guess works out for the better because it forced us to stay inside. Which we needed..We needed a few days to relax and spend time together.
It's been really hard having Steven go to work, and being home without him..not because Landon is hard to take care of (he most definately is not), but because I get lonely and I miss him terribly.

It's still hard to believe that after a year of being together, I still want him around me as much as I did when we first met.
I never thought I would have feelings like htis for someone, and ever since Landon, I've only fallen more in love.
I remember when we first moved in together, everytime one of us would leave for work, the other would go to the bedroom window and wave until the car was out of sight... So many people told us, oh it's just a new puppy love thing, trust us it'll wear off.
They told us that after 6 months our feelings would change, and we wouldn't do cute things like that anymore.
I remember someone (won't say names) told us that it was a mistake to move in together, and that we wouldn't make it because when you live with someone, your feelings usually change or you find something out about the other person and won't want to be with them anymore.

Well look at us now..
One year later (Almost..Feb 14!) we're just as in love, if not more.
We still wave to eachother every day.
I still miss him like I haven't seen him in two weeks when he's at work.
We still leave little notes for eachother.
He still calls me when he gets to work, on his breaks, and when he's on his way home.

I can see now how people stay married for so long.
Once you feel like this for someone, you can't ever go back.


Little Landon update..
He's still doing so wonderful after his circumcision.
He still rarely cries, although today on our way home from the mall he cried a lot...He was hungry and needed his diaper changed.
It's so cute when he cries, because he tries so hard to be loud, and he sounds so mad...You don't want to let him cry, but it's so cute it's almost funny, so you kind of almost want to let him for a little bit.
He's so amazing.
Still eating a lot.
Still sleeping a lot.
And growing like a weed.
I swear he's doubled in size since he's been born :[

Right now he's spending some quality time with daddy on the couch.

And Daddy got some much needed shirts and pants today.
Very nice ones, he looks amazing..as usual.

All in all, today I think was well spent and we all very much enjoyed our time together.

Almost time for the new Office!!!!
:]


My Favorite Picture ever♥
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Awwww Brix this post is so cute. I know you were so worried about Landon being circumcised, you were so nervous when I visited, but I'm so glad he's doing well. And he was cute when he cried.. He got this really determined look on his face and I just had to giggle because he still wasn't very loud. :)

    I'm glad you and Steven are so strong. I know this is a relationship that will last, and I'm so glad that the two of you found each other.

    Talk to you soon

    <3 Tay

    ReplyDelete